Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Aphrodite Love Spell

PSM_V49_D563_Scallop_shell
Scallop Shell
In this spell we are going to be working with the Goddess of Love Aphrodite.
Items Needed:
  • A Scallop Shell
  • A Pink Candle
  • A Sweet smelling oil or perfume
  • Matches
  • Candle Holder
Timing: Waxing moon, full moon, rising tide, high tide, Valentines day.
Gather the required ingredients and prepare yourself as you normally would for magick. When you are ready, light the candle with this incantation:
Great Aphrodite who rides free on the sea foam
Bring love to me as your long golden locks you comb
Help me to enchant all those that I see
bringing the perfect lover right to me.
Next take the scallop shell and pass it over the candle flame, begin to empower this shell. See the type of lover you wish to bring into your life. Take some of your sweet smelling perfume/oil and anoint the shell. You can say these or similar words:
Shell sacred to the Goddess of Love
draw in a mate who fits me like a glove
let our match be seamless and right
perfect talks and passionate at night
let him come without delay
give me the guidance to meet him half way.
May in no way this spell reverse
or place upon me any curse
Let the candle burn out; you may wish to gently poke a hole in the base of the shell and wear it as a talisman.
©Katie McBrien 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment