Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quick Cash Spell

This spell will help bring in some quick money.
Items Needed: 
  • A Green Candle
  • Candle holder
  • Inscribing Tool
  • Money Oil *or regular olive oil if you can not make this oil*
  • Matches
Timing: Waxing Moon
Gather your required ingredients and prepare yourself for magick as you normally do. Holding your inscribing tool scratch into the candle how much money you need. Take the oil and anoint the candle, see yourself holding the money or depositing the check, see yourself paying your bills or getting the item you need. When you are ready light the candle.
Money went now money comes to me
opening me and my finances to possibility
I can afford what I need and desire
all this happens with this little fire
green increases this little charm
insuring that there is no financial harm
bring me the money that I need
money i can count on guaranteed
Let the candle burn out, if you can bury the remains in a potted plant or outside close to your front door.
©Katie McBrien 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment